Mental Health Professionals
In the future, CCRI hopes to refer victims to mental health professionals who are interested in offering free or low-cost services to victims of NCP, RSA and sextortion. If you are interested in joining this roster, please send your public contact information as well as responses to the following questions to email@example.com:
- Please specify what type of therapy you practice.
- Have you ever worked with patients who were coping with online abuse before? If yes, please explain your approach.
- Please describe the service you plan to provide to victims of nonconsensual pornography and/or other forms of online abuse.
- Are you interested in providing your service to victims of any form of online abuse (online harassment, stalking, defamation, nonconsensual porn, etc.) or only victims of nonconsensual porn?
- Are your services covered by most health insurance plans? Are you able to offer pro-bono or low-cost services?