Naming Opportunities: If you are interested in a long-term partnership with CCRI, please contact us at email@example.com
(Insert all other text as on Individual Giving Page.)
In the future, we’ll also want to insert a link here to our 990s and audits, and we’ll want to indicate our audited percentage of revenue that goes to program costs. We also want to pay close attention to Charity Navigator, Guidestar, etc. in the future, and if we maintain a solid rating and a complete profile, we would want to note that here.
Other Ways to Give
• Please consider donating a double or triple match of the gifts made to CCRI by your employees.
• Consider donating the proceeds from your holiday drive or party to CCRI.
• You can help protect your employees by inviting CCRI to share a blog in your company newsletter.
• Do your personnel policies help to protect employees from nonconsensual pornography? (Maybe we should add this only if we are able to provide sample text)?
• If your law office would like to donate low or pro bono legal services to victims, please see here.
• C-Suite executives with extensive experience in (Marketing? Public relations? Cyber security? Law?) are invited to submit applications to serve on the CCRI Advisory Board. Kindly email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Your donation is tax-deductible.
CCRI is a Florida non-profit public charity and is approved for tax-exempt status under Internal Revenue Code section 501(c)(3). Your donation is tax deductible under IRS non-profit guidelines.
If you would prefer to mail your donation in, please send it to the following address and makes checks payable to “Cyber Civil Rights Initiative”:
Cyber Civil Rights Initiative
University of Miami School of Law
1311 Miller Rd., G-378
Coral Gables, FL 33146
Note: A copy of the official registration and financial information for CCRI may be obtained from the division of consumer services by calling toll-free within the state of Florida, 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352), or outside the state of Florida, (850)-410-3800. The department’s website is www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com. CCRI’s registration number is CH41106. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state.